- It is early mornings and peanut butter.
- It’s slipping on ice and sweating to death.
- It’s feeling like you can’t breathe and wishing your legs would fall off.
- It’s sticking it out on the treadmill, the road and/or the track and pushing through bad runs.
- There is no off-season, no one to cheer you on at 5:00 a.m, and no cure for your hunger.
- When it comes down to it, running is whatever you want it to be, whatever you need to be, and whatever you have in you.
Yesterday and today’s runs. I need to run outside soon
I know I’ve been gone for a while but that’s what ship life does to you. I was underway for 3 weeks and I worked out everyday for an hour. I’ve been trying to get back into running. Rest day was yesterday, back on the wagon today.
i have been exercising regularly for about two weeks now :)
Get it girl!!
You looked awesome with that romper on!!!
the night I decide to fall asleep early in order to get to the gym before work because we have a farewell to go and my ass wakes up 3.5 hours later…. -_-
a collection of my favourite Ryan Gosling fitspo/thinspo;)
Leg day! Back with hitting the weights after being underway last week! It was all cardio on the ship.
The workouts for the last 2 weeks or so. I’m a day behind.
- Tropical Mango Yogurt Smoothie
- Green Ginger Peach Smoothie
- Hearty Fruit and Oat Smoothie
- Tropical Blueberry Smoothie
What if I told you that you shouldn’t give two shits what anyone else at the gym thinks about you? If they respect you, great. If they don’t, they don’t fucking matter to you anyway. Do it for you.
Workout for the past two days! :)
Today’s workout! I did back/bi’s.
Being so short, I had to stand on the seat to reach the bar. -_-
Tomorrow is leg day!! :)
anddddd on that note, I think I’ll go work out ;)
I’ve worked out for the last two days! Started the year off right!